61. Ghorbani G. R., M. Bagheri Varzaneh and A. Nikkhah. 2007. Comparison of traditional ground and commercial pelleted starters for pre-weaning Holstein calves, International Journal of Dairy Science, 2(3): 287-291.
62. Sadri H., G. R. Ghorbani and M. Alikhani. 2007. Ground, Dry-rolled and steam-processed barley grain for midlactation Holstein cows. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 138: 195-204. (PDF)
63. Yaghoubi S. M. J., G. R. Ghorbani, H. R. Rahmani and A. Nikkhah. 2008. Growth, weaning performance and blood indicators of humoral immunity in Holstein calves fed supplemental flavonoids. J. of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 92: 456-462. (PDF)
64. Pezeshki A., J. Mehrzad, G. R. Ghorbani, H. R. Rahmani, R. J. Collier and C. Burvenich. 2007. Effects of short dry periods on performance and metabolic status in Holstein dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci. 90: 5531-5541. (PDF)
65. Ghorbani G. R. , R. Kowsar, M. Alikhani and Nikkhah. 2007. Soymilk as a novel milk replacer to stimulate early calf starter intake and reduce weaning age and costs. J. Dairy Sci. 90:5692-5697.
66. Pezeshki A., J. Mehrzad, G. R. Ghorbani, B. DeSpiegeleer, Robert J. Collier and Ch. Burvenich. 2008. The effect of dry period length reduction to 28 days on the performance of multiparous dairy cows in the subsequent lactation. Can. J. Anim. Sci. 88:449-456. (PDF)
67. Kowsar, R., G. R. Ghorbani, M. Alikhani, M. Khorvash and A Nikkhah. 2008. Corn Sillage partially replacing short alfalfa hay to optimize forage use in total mixed rations for lactating cows. J. Dairy Sci. 91: 4755-4764.
68. Bagheri, M., G. R. Ghorbani, H. R. Rahmani, M. Khorvash, N. Nili and K. H. Sudekum. 2009. Effect of live yeast and mannan-oligosaccharides on performance of early-lactation holstein dairy cows. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 22(6): 812-818. (PDF)
69. Soltani, A., G. R. Ghorbani, M. Alikhani, A. Samie and A. Nikkhah. 2009. Ground versus steam-rolled barley grain for lactating cows: A clarification into conventional beliefs. J. Dairy Sci. 92: 3299-3305. (PDF)
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11