11. Ranjbari, A. R., G. R. Ghorbani, M. Basiri, M. Sadeghian, and M. Rasti. 1998. Mineral status of range plants in semi-arid areas of Isfahan province for grazing ruminants. Iran. Agric. Res.17: 151-160.
12. Azarfar A., G. R. Ghorbani, Y. Asadi, and A. Al-Modares. 1999. Dry matter, organic matter and starch degradability of barley and three varieties of sorghum with different levels of tannin . Agri. Danesh 7:71-82.
13. Ghorbani. G. R., A. Azar-far, Y. Assadi, and M. R Ebadi. 1999. Effects of replacing barley with two sorghum varieties for fattening of Chezel lambs. Agric, Danesh. 7:211-231.
14. Alikhani M. and G. R. Ghorbani. 1999. Effect of feeding different ratios of alfalfa hay and corn silage with similar NDF and cation-anion balance in lactating dairy cows. J. Sci. and Tech. Agric. and Nat. Resour. 3:93-103. (PDF)
15. Borjie, M., G. R. Ghorbani and M. A. Shariatzadeh. 1999. Effect of diets containing calcium salts of fatty acids on performance of dairy cows in middle of lactation. Agriculture Danesh. 9: 44-56.
16. Karami, M., G. R. Ghorbani and M. Alikhani. 1999. Utilization of fruit juice factory by-products in diets of fattening lambs. Modarres Agric. Sci. 1: 65-73.
17. Ghorbani G. R., F. Assadi, J. Shodja, 1999. Determination of protein degradability in 36 vatieties of sorghum grain by in-situ method. Agri. Danesh. 9: 49-64.
18. Azarfar. A., G. R. Ghorbani, Y. Assadi, A. Al-Modres. 1999. Dry matter, organic matter, and starch degradability of barley and three varieties of sorghum with different levels of tannin. Agric, Danesh. 8:55-71.
19. Mosharaf, S. H., G. R. Ghorbani, A. Asadian and M. Alikhani. 2000. Effects of substituting sorghum grain for barley on milk yield and composition of dairy cows. Iran. Agric. Res. 19: 17-28.
20. Rasti, M., G. R. Ghorbani, A. Samadi and M. Khorvash. 2000. Determination of corn contamination with aflatoxin B1 in central feed silos of Isfahan. Agric. Sci & Tech. 14: 11-18.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11