1. Ghorbani, G. R., J. A. Jackson and R. W. Hemken 1989. Performance of Holstein calves fed varying addition of endophyte infected tall fescue. Nut. Rep.Inter. 40:931-938.
2. Ghorbani. G. R., J. A. Jackson, and R. W. Hemken. 1989. Effects of sodium bicarbonate and sodium sesquicarbonate in animal performance, ruminal metabolism and systemic acid - base status. J. Dairy Sci. 72:2039-2045. (PDF)
3. Ghorbani. G. R., J. A. Jackson, R. W. Hemken, L. P. Bush, and M. R. Siegel. 1991. Performance of lactating dairy cows fed varieties of endophyte- free tall fescue. J. Prod. Agric. 1:9-13.
4. Ghorbani. G. R., J. A. Jackson, and R. W. Hemken. 1995. Influence of increasing dietary cation- anion balance on the performance of lactating dairy cattle. Iran Agric. Res. 14:157-174.
5. Shahmoradi M., and G. R. Ghorbani. 1996. Effects of Zeranol implantation on fattening performance and carcass characteristics of ram and wether Ghezel lambs. Iranian J. Agric. Sci. 27: 15-28.
6. Tabatabaee, S. N., and G. R. Ghorbani. 1997. Comparative effects of feeding millet versus barley on yield and composition of milk in Holstein cows. Iran.Agric. Res. 16:39-50.
7. Samadi, F., and G. R. Ghorbani. 1997. Effects of daily exogenous oxytocin injections on milk production and fat yield in Holstein cows. Agric. Res. 16:119-126.
8. Ghorbani, G. R. 1997. The effect of ISO-fibrous and ISO-cation -anion balance in lactating Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci. 80 (suppl.1): 263.
9. Mahmoudian, H. R., G. R. Ghorbani, and T. Mousavi. 1997. The colostral composition of indigenous cows of Iran and the effects of their colostrum on the serum immunoglobulin Holstein calves. J. Dairy. Sci. 80(suppl.1) 195.
10. Samadi, P. H., G. R. Ghorbani, and V. Babapoor. 1997. The effects of daily oxygenous injections on the percentage of milk fat. Agric. Sci. and Natural Resources. 4: 49-53
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11