1. Ghorbani, G. R., D. Morgavi, K. Beauchemin. 2001. Subclinical ruminal acidosis in feedlot cattle fed a barley-based diet. J. Anim. Sci. 79(Suppl. 1): 357.
2. Ghorbani, G. R., and A. Jafari. 2002. Effect of oxytocin injection before milking, attachment delay of milking teacup and milking frequency on performance of Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci. 85(Suppl. 1): 350.
3. Ranjbari M., G. R. Ghorbani, A. Nikkhah and M. Khorvash. 2007. Chemical Composition, Crude Protein Fractions and Ruminal Degradation of Maize Silage Produced in Isfahan. International Journal of Dairy Science, USA, 2(1): 66-72.
4. Yaghoubi M. J., H. Rahmani and G. R. Ghorbani. 2007. Considering forage nutrition in starter ration of Newborn calves; Importance of flavonoid components on growth parameters of Holstein colves. Second National Conference on Animal Sciences and Aqua culture.
5. Sadri, H., G. R. Ghorbani, H. R. Rahmani and R. M. Bruckmaier. 2008. Substitution of barley grain with corn and chromium supplementation: effects on metabolic and endocrine parameters in transition dairy cows. 6th International congress on farm animal endocrinology, Roanoke, Virginia, USA, P: 66.
6. Alizadeh, A. R., G. R. Ghorbani, M. Alikhani and H. R. Rahmani. 2008. In vitro gas measuring technique for evaluating the nutritional quality of Iranian safflower seed and comparing them with other oil seeds, canadian journal of animal science, P: 218.
7. Bonakdar, E., H. R. Rahmani, M. A. Edriss, B. E. Sayed-Tabatabaei and G. R. Ghorbani. 2008. Polymorphism of insulin-like growth factor I in Iranian Holstein cows, canadian journal of animal science, P: 210.
8. Tavakoli, S., M. A. Edriss, H. R. Rahmani, B. E. Sayed-Tabatabaei, G. R. Ghorbani. 2008. Polymorphism of the grow hormone gene in Iranian Holstein cows. canadian journal of animal science, P: 211.
9. Ghaempour, A., G. R. Ghorbani, M. Khorvash and A. Nikkhah. 2009. Inoculants for low-dry atter corn crop ensilage: an ongoing question. XIth International Symposium on Ruminant Physiology, Clermont-Ferrand, France, P: 184-185.
10. Kargar, S., G. R. Ghorbani and M. Alikhani. 2009. Effects of yellow grease supplementation with two levels of forage to concentrate ratios on digestion and milk production of lactating dairy cows. XIth International Symposium on Ruminant Physiology, Clermont-Ferrand, France, P: 236-237.