1. Omid Dayyani, Ghorbani, G. R. 2004. The effects of oilseeds on ruminal protozoa, milk production, milk fatty acid profile and yield of conjugated linoleic acid.
2. Abbas Ali Gheisari, Ghorbani, G. R. 2004. Effects of Different Levels of Dietary Vitamins C, E and Fat on Performance, Immune Responses and Meat Oxidative Stability in Heat-Stressed Broiler Chicks.
3. Mohammad Khorvash, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Use of absorbents and inoculants to enhance the quality of corn silage.
4. Masih Allah Forouzmand, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Effect of three Iranian corn hybrids and their harvesting time on plant agronomic traits, silage quality and dairy cow performance.
5. Maryam Bagheri Varzaneh, Ghorbani, G. R. 2009. Effect of Yeast and Yeast Cell Wall Carbohydrates on Rumen Fermentation and Performance of Holstein Dairy Cows.
6. Hassan Sadri, Ghorbani, G. R. 2009. Responses of Transition Cows to Chromium and Grain Source of Diet, and Studying Gene Expression of Insulin Signaling Related Factors in Dry- and Early Lactating Dairy Cows.
7. Ali Asadi Alamouti, Ghorbani, G. R. 2009. Effect of forage particle size and form of neutral detergent soluble carbohydrates on performance of lactating dairy cows.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6