31. Javad Amini, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Effect of shortening in Holstein cows dry period on colostrum quality and calves health.
32. Yadollah Moharrami, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Effect of body condition score on performance, reproductive parameters and metabolic disorders in Holstein dairy cows.
33. Morteza Hosseini Ghafari, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. Influence of two methods of drying off cows on intramammary infection rate in Holstein cows given short dry period.
34. Abolfazl Soltani, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. Comparison of two methods of barley grain processing in two different levels on performance of lactating dairy cows.
35. Rasoul Kowsar, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. Responses of Holstein dairy cows to diets containing yellow grease and different alfalfa hay: corn silage ratio.
36. Khaled Sadeghi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. The effects of microbial inoculation on fermentation and nutritive value of high moisture corn silage.
37. Ebrahim Ferdowsinia, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. Effect of mastitis in Holstein cows on colostrum quality and calves health.
38. Akbar Ghaempoor, Ghorbani, G. R. 2007. Effects of microbial inoculant on the nutritive value of low dry matter corn silage for dairy cows.
39. Mojtaba Yari, Ghorbani, G. R. 2008. Performance and Physiology Responses of Holstein Calves under Mild Heat Stress to Chromium-Methionine in Pre and Post Weaning.
40. Mehdi Mirzaee, Ghorbani, G. R. 2008. The effects of Chromium Supplementation on Performance and Blood Parameters of Holstein Cows under Heat Stress.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6