21. Ali Asadi Alamouti, Ghorbani, G. R. 2003. Evaluation of characteristics of millet silage prepared in laboratory and effects of additives and a preservatives on its fermentation quality.
22. Maryam Bagheri Varzaneh, Ghorbani. G. R. 2003. Fermentative production of L-lysine and its influence on broiler performance.
23. Mehdi Ranjbari, Ghorbani, G. R. 2003. Evaluation of the composition chemical, the degradability by in situ technique and the particle size of corn silages.
24. Hassan Sadri Alvari, Ghorbani, G. R. 2003. Comparison of differently processed barley for dairy cows.
25. Hamid Rismani Yazdi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2004. Isolation and characterization of ruminal cellulolytic bacteria and evaluating their in vitro cellulolytic activity.
26. Nassim Bakhshi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2004. Effect of probiotic and milk feeding frequency on performance of dairy Holstein calves.
27. Seied Mehdi Masoumi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2005. Effects of feeding canola meal on total tract digestibility, feed intake and milk production and in dairy cattle.
28. Habiballah Malekmohammadi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2005. Effects of using propylene glycol on negative energy balance and performance of production and reproduction in transition dairy cow.
29. Adel Pezeshki, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Effects of short dry periods on performance, reproduction and metabolic parameters of Holstein dairy cows.
30. Shahriar Kargar, Ghorbani, G. R. 2006. Response of Holstein dairy cows to hydrogenated palm oil and yellow grease in diets with different forage ratios.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6