11. Ali Jafari, Ghorbani, G. R. 1998. Effect of milking frequency and oxytocin injection on dry matter intake, milk production and composition of dairy cattle.
12. Arash Haji Hosseini, Ghorbani, G. R. 1999. Chemical composition and in situ degradability of ten cereal barley varieties.
13. Akbar Moradi Ghahdaijani, Ghorbani, G. R. 1999. Effect of barley grain particle size on dairy cow performance.
14. Mohammad Reza Mashayekhi, Ghorbani, G. R. 1999. Comparison of chemical components and digestibility of common reed silage with different methods of treatment.
15. Masih Allah Forouzmand, Ghorbani, G. R. 1999. Response of lactating dairy cows to whole cottonseed or Ca-salts of different fatty acids varying in degree of saturation.
16. Reza Pishnamazi, Ghorbani, G. R. 2000. Determination of chemical composition and degradability of twelve grains by in situ method.
17. Omid Fallahpour, Ghorbani, G. R. 2000. Effects of replacing barley with macaroni wastes on production and composition of milk in dairy cows.
18. Behnam Moshiri, Ghorbani, G. R. 2000. Effect of poultry litter as a mineral supplement for dairy cows.
19. Nasrin Mehrdad, Ghorbani, G. R. 2001. Influence of cutting and growing stages on the degradability of alfalfa.
20. Mohsen Babashahi Koohanestani, G. R. 2003. Relationship between blood and milk urea nitrogen and fertility in dairy cows.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6