1. Majid Shahmoradi, Ghorbani, G. R. 1996. Effects of Zeranol implants on growth and carcass characteristics in ram and wether lambs.
2. Seied Noorodin Tabatabaei, Ghorbani, G. R. 1996. Comparative effects of feeding millet versus barley on composition of milk and performance of dairy cattle..
3. Taghi Ghoorchi, Ghorbani, G. R. 1996. Determination of chemical composition and digestibility of range plants in Isfahan province
4. Masoud Baroumand Gazi, Ghorbani, G. R. 1996. Effects of different levels of sodium bicarbonate in rapidly degradable diets, on early lactating cows performance.
5. Hamid Reza Mahmoudian Fard, Ghorbani, G. R. 1996. Colostral composition of indigenous cows of Golpaigan and effect of feeding of their colostrum on serum immunoglobulin levels in Holstein calves..
6. Safar Ali Haj Heidary, Ghorbani, G. R. 1997. Studying the relative value of fish meal compare to cottonseed meal in rapidly degradable diets in dairy cows..
7. Amir Hossein Reza Khani, Ghorbani, G. R. 1997. Effect of different levels of urea on low producing cows.
8. Nader Foroogh Ameri, Ghorbani, G. R. 1997. Study on the nutritive value and digestibility of dried and silage form of Pistachio Epicarpe.
9. Omid Dayyani, Ghorbani, G. R. 1998. Replacement of alfalfa hay with wheat straw in isofibrous diets with different level of cation-anion balance on dairy cows performance.
10. Shahab Be-Din Mosharaf Ghahfarokhi, Ghorbani, G. R. 1998. Substituting barley with sorghum grain in dairy cattle's diet and its effects on milk yield and composition.
page: 1 2 3 4 5 6